Mayers Memorial Hospital District presents
12 Days of Christmas
On the 5th day of Christmas Mayers gave to me....
5 Board of Trustees
Mayers Memorial Hospital District is governed by an elected board of directors (trustees). Members of the board serve a four year term and are commitment to the oversight of the district.
The Board fulfills these responsibilities by adopting specific outcome targets against which to measure the organization’s performance. To accomplish this, the board must:
- Establish policy guidelines and criteria for implementing the mission statement.
- The board also reviews the mission statements of any subsidiary units to ensure that they are consistent with the overall mission.
- Evaluate proposals brought to the board to ensure that they are consistent with the mission statement.
- Monitor programs and activities of the hospital and any subsidiary units to ensure mission consistency.
- Periodically review, discuss, and amend the mission statement if necessary to clarify board responsibilities.
MMHD has five dedicated individuals that serve our community. They meet monthly for regular meetings and committee meetings.
Beatriz Vasquez, PhD*
*This seat is being installed today - December 18, 2014. Thank you to Brenda Brubaker for her years of service.