If your insurance policy runs on a calendar year, your benefits will reset January 1, 2015. This means a reset of your deductible and out-of-pocket expenses. If you have deductibles and co-insurance "out-of-pocket" maximums, there is a good chance you may have these and your insurance will now pay the larger portion of your medical expenses. (Maybe even 100%). This is the perfect time to schedule care you may have been putting off. Now is the time to scheduled needed medical procedures, tests or elective treatments.
- Some insurance plans cover annual physicals and lab work with little or no out of pocket expense. Have you done yours in 2014?
- Most plans have a deductible that resets at the beginning of the calendar year. So if you have met your deductible, last minute items will be covered at a lower cost to you.
- If you foresee a lot of medical needs for the coming year, start early to fulfill your deductible as soon as possible.
MMHD provides many needed healthcare services including:
- Lab Tests
- Outpatient (IV, Wound Care)
- Outpatient Surgery
- Orthopedic and General Surgery
- Physical, Respiratory and Cardiac Therapies
www.mayersmemorial.com (530)336-5511 43563 Hwy 299E, Fall River Mills, CA