Friday, June 19, 2015

Best Wishes to Johnson


MMHD's Chief Compliance Officer, Caleb Johnson will be leaving his position at our facility to join another northern California District Hospital.  Johnson will be the new Chief Financial Officer at Plumas District Hospital in Quincy, California. We wish him all of the best and great success in his new position.


Message from Johnson:

I’d like to take this opportunity to formally announce my departure from Mayers Memorial Hospital District and to thank my coworkers and the Board for the last five and a half years.  In my positions as Purchasing Manager and Compliance Officer I was privileged to interact with nearly every employee on some level.  In my experience, Mayers’ employees are some of the most caring, hardest working, most resourceful people I’ve encountered.  In my new position as Chief Financial Officer at Plumas District Hospital I look forward to coordinating and fostering relationships across the organizations for mutual benefit.  Thanks again.
 
Thank you Caleb Johnson for your commitment to MMHD! You will be greatly missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment