The problem with sugar is the more you consume the more your body wants.
- You eat sugar
- Blood levels spike
- Dopamine in released in the brain (addiction)
- Blood sugar levels drop
- High insulin level creates immediate fat storage
- Body craves the lost sugar high
- Hunger and cravings set in caused by low blood sugar
- The cycle repeats
Cancer loves sugar. A significant part of a cancer recovery process should be eliminating sugar.
Candida (yeast) also feeds on sugar. Candida is a common infection causing an unfriendly bacteria to take over digestive system and produce toxins.
Fat is stored when you eat sugar. When insulin levels spike with sugar consumption, glucose is swept into your cells. If your cells are already full due to a diet high in sugar, the glucose is converted and stored as body fat.
Sugar can also contribute to:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chemical sensitivity
- Autoimmune disorders
- Extreme intolerance to alcohol
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- If you don't eat enough sugar you have a headache or feel sluggish
- You can't stop eating sweets
- You crave sugar